Get Help Locally national

Cities and states have different laws and challenges. Find resources and outreach catered to you and your community.



Confidential and anonymous resource for persons seeking treatment for mental and substance use disorders in the United States and its territories. Phone: 1-800-662-4357, text: 435748

SAMHSA Buprenorphine Practitioner Locator

Find practitioners authorized to treat opioid dependence with buprenorphine by state. (Note: Buprenorphine is the only medication currently available to treat minors with opioid use disorders. If you are looking for substance use services for youth, we recommend looking for providers who are qualified to prescribe buprenorphine.)


Free teen-to-teen crisis support and help line (managed by Lines for Life). Call 877-968-8491, text teen2teen to 839863, email (chat also available through their website)

"Talk. They Hear You." Campaign

Helps parents and caregivers, educators, and community members get informed, be prepared, and take action to prevent underage drinking and other substance use.

Helping Families Help

Helping friends and family members change how they interact with someone they love who is drinking or using drugs too much.

National Harm Reduction Coalition

Community-based naloxone finder.